Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Dolly horror story!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Today I saw a kid throw his sister's Elizabeth in the trunk of a car. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Martina's*Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2006
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uggghhh - I hate hearing stuff like this! How did his parents reacted? And his sister?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member marisoldancegirl662's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2006
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Better tell Prasnlrd about it!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Samantha_Nellie_Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    219
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    His mom was out of the car, but I was like "poor E!!"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's sad- but I'm sure with a good hug Elizabeth will be fine.

    My dolls favorite hobby is shelf diving- quite the daredevils they are.

  6. #6
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    OMW! Where did you see this? You might be questioned by the dollie police because you could be a key witness! LOL
    I hope Elizabeth is fine though.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 28, 2006 05:58 PM: Message edited by: MissCurlyCat ]</font>

  7. #7
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    Did they get Elizabeth back? I hope so.

  8. #8
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar
    OH MY!!!!!! Poor poor E.... [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Yes! Do tell Prasnlrd about that! Here comes the Dolly Protective Servises!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Poor Elizabeth!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Call Dolly Protective Services! That boy needs remedial doll playing classes. . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •